Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Letting the Thoughts Flow

Interruptions happen. 
Let life happen. 

Funny how when you stop focusing on one idea and all of a sudden, ding, a brilliant idea forms.
Let life happen. 

Funny how I am so tired in the library, but once I lay my head on a pillow my mind takes off into a world of its own and sleep is nowhere in site.
Let life happen. 

Funny how an "inconvenience" turns into the most magnificent moment of your day, week, month. 
Let life happen.   

Where will your interruptions direct you?
Let life happen.



-Inspired by English 420 discussion....let life happen.


1 comment:

  1. I really liked this piece. It inspired me to stop trying to stop the things that are obviously supposed to happen happen. I need to focus on what I can change rather than what I can't. Doing so will reduces stress also. great to consider right before finals and during finale projects and papers.

    ReplyDelete